fredag 7 januari 2011

Titta vad jag kan få...

I would like you to indicate your interest for a bank transfer of $22.5 Million dollars left behind by my late client Engr. K. H. Sten, with a bank here in my country Lome-Togo west Africa. So I need this fund to be release and transferred into your bank account.

Our sharing ration stands 40% for you and 60% for me. Contact me at (usmanlmorgan.esq10@hotmail.com) for more details.
If you are interested kindly call me through my private telephone number below for more clarification....00228-852-68-05

Forward your Mobile number..........
E- mail address.........
Age.........
Occupation.........
Full name.........
Home address...........
Nationality........

Forwar all the information's to me at (usmanlmorgan.esq10@hotmail.com) to enable me to send the transfer details and documents to you.

Barrister. Usman Morgan Esq.
00228-852-68-05

Inga kommentarer: